quarta-feira, 4 de abril de 2012

Things left unsaid

"'You weren't supposed to wait... I told you not to...'
You've got to be kidding me... am I supposed to ignore what happened? Am I supposed to forget the way we looked at each other? The way we keep looking at each other? What we feel when we touch? That lingering gaze? The gasps of surprise at feeling what was happening?
Am I supposed to stop thinking about you, about your smile?
'I've got someone... we can't... we shouldn't...'
Then why did we? Why do we still? Why do I still feel this chemistry between us?
It's not my imagination. It's not a one time thing.
There's definitely something here and I don't think it's going away even if you try to ignore it.
I don't want it to go away.
You have to know that there are other options.
That I am the other option."

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário